6.8.10

If
Of course I'm crying
Or if you expect to make a farewell party and you're going to applaud, destroying my life
Or that the fence run me go to church to ask God to bless.
And no,
I can not forgive
Although I love you with all my soul, you make me hate you
Today you laugh at me. It hurts me but are you coming back to me and I warn you that I will avenge.
You'll kiss the ground I swear to god you will come to ask forgiveness and I doubt, and beg for a kiss on my lips; your skin will beg to be touched my hands.
I know I will enjoy when you come crying and I'll see you make fun of dragging;
You'll be sorry to have met me because today I declare your worst enemy.
And what you deserve for abandoning his return is that you send a scream elsewhere!
No tengo sensación;completamente insensible, quede sinsatisfacción.